Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Monday, February 23, 2009

Lego Land

Mason had a basketball game Friday night (Go Aggies!) but we had no other plans for the remainder of the weekend (YEA!) I continued to stay in bed....so that left all the kids (and their father) to the rest of the house. When I came out of the bedroom Saturday after a nap, I walked into the kitchen only to find a new Lego Land on my kitchen table. Some of their creations were actually very impressive so I grabbed by camera.

This first picture shows Air Force One.
Here is another airplane

A black Hummer


This is the air traffic control tower

Yellow hummer pulling a red jet ski

another airplane


Anakin's star fighter (From Star Wars)

On Sunday, I managed to make it to church. The boys were singing and I was determined NOT to miss it. And I'm so glad I didn't. Connor never ceases to amaze me!
And, today Kate, Ethan, and I went to have lunch with Grabbie. We had Mexican food. YUM. I haven't had mexican in over three weeks. YIKES! And tonight I watched the "Tell All" show from the Bachelor. Some of those girls still amaze me. And I can't wait to see who Jason chooses! And what about the ending show where they don't have an audience? I'm wondering if Jason finally gets to meet Melissa's parents? What do you think?

Photobucket

No comments: