Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monday Night Television

Ok, how many of you are Bachelor fans??? What did you think about last night? I so hope he picks Melissa. But, I'm a little worried about the whole "family" issue. However, I also think it could be the show's way of trying to mislead us. What do you think? And what about DeAnna's reappearance....?!?! Wow! The girl's got nerves. Is this another way the show is trying to spice it up? Seriously....it seems a little over the top. They flew her all the way to New Zealand?!? I'm hoping two weeks goes be very quickly. Who are you pullin' for?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bek said...

I almost hate to admit that I -- and my better half -- have been hooked on this show the past few weeks. I don't watch it every season, but the whole 'single dad' bit caught my attention. (And the drama of the past few weeks reeled me in for sure!)

I really disagree with the premise of the show (as if finding love isn't hard enough in real life, they throw in a fast timeline, tons of competitors and ramp up the over-the-top settings -- how could you get to know the real someone in a fantasy land like that?), but it has the attraction of watching a train wreck.

I was pulling for Jillian. I'm not a Melissa fan myself, but I've read some spoilers online that are pretty interesting.

I personally think the DeAnna thing is all a ratings ploy, but I've read in more than a few places that there is a huge unexpected twist at the end. You can imagine all the speculation that is floating around out there. And the show has scheduled an additional After the Final Rose show, which leads me to believe that there's more explaining to do than what the first ATFR addresses.

It's gonna be interesting for sure!

Anonymous said...

Love Melissa SO much! Ahhh, I am waiting so anxiously too!

Unknown said...

Totally pullin' for Melissa!!! I actually just watched this weeks, but I know Melissa is from Dallas becasue the girls at work watch it....so I'm all about her!!!