Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clean Up Your Clutter

Normally due to all of our afternoon activities/appointments I don't watch afternoon TV. However, because I am stuck at home with the flu, I saw both Dr. Phil and Oprah today. Phil was discussing the whole octuplet mom issue. And on that note, I feel so sorry for those poor babies. My biggest fear is that they will end up in foster care. And I think the mother is simply selfish. She must be mental. Enough said.

On Oprah, they were doing "Clean up your messy house". They are randomly knocking on doors across the nation and helping people rid their homes of clutter. And honestly, after seeing some of the messes today, my house looks like a five star hotel. Not because of the size, but because of the lack of MESS. Don't get me wrong, my house is nowhere near perfect, but you can actually see the floor in every room and I don't have piles of laundry laying about. People, you would have been SHOCKED to see the way some people live!!!! On to my point, if you go to Oprah.com you can download a coupon from the Container store for 20% off your entire purchase. I thought that was really cool! So, go clean your messy house and hit the Container Store if you need any organizational items! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SWEET! I will definitely go print the coupon and get some stuff...because i sometimes think that my house is too messy...I need a place to put all of Brant's "stuff"!