Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Isabelle Grace

OMG! We had the cutest visitor at our house last night...

This is Izzy...short for Isabelle. She's almost three months old and she sooooo tiny and adorable. She belongs to my cousin, Amy and her husband Zac. Zac was in town for an outpatient surgery and they were able to come spend an evening hanging out with us!



Kate just loved holding this little bundle of joy!


Here's Izzy with her Momma.

And, of course Grabbie had to get her hands on her too!


And before she left, she managed to give us a couple of grins. TOO CUTE!

Photobucket

No comments: