Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation Celebration

Yesterday was Kate's last day in pre-school. After their graduation ceremony last week, they had a "fun" week. They spent the past two days with outside activities and lots of play. So, they concluded with an ice cream party yesterday.











Kate and her teacher, Ms. Allyson

Kate with Ms. Donelle - her bible teacher and the director of the school.


Our family went out to celebrate last night. We told Kate she could choose where ever she wanted to go and she asked for quesadillas (darn the bad luck! :) So we headed to On the Border.





She had a "graduation" gift from us, Grabbie, and Granda & Granddad

She got excited when she saw the James Avery box. (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing that she's four and recognizes the little orange box...?!?)


And she was THRILLED that she got a new charm bracelet. Complete with a tiara charm (from Grabbie), a "K" charm from Granda and Granddad, a graduation hat from Mom and Dad, and a heart and cross charm from her brothers.







Oh....and she got some new shades yesterday. She told me these were "the kind you're suppost to wear..." I guess she means they're in style.






Photobucket

No comments: