Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today...

Ladies and Gentlemen (as if any men read this)...I would like to announce that it is officially WEDNESDAY. Therefore, I am packing my bags to go spend a few awesome days with my Prince Charming in the beautiful San Antonio.


I think I'm gonna sit in silence (with the exception of a few tunes in the background) and scrapbook. And I'll probably read some. And go for a stroll or two along the river. And enjoy some kickin' mexican food!!

If you happen to think of us, please pray for our sweet children. Thankfully Michael's brother and SIL (with their 2 kids) are coming to stay while we're gone. OH - and I can't forget to include GRABBIE!! I know the kids are going to have an AWESOME time and probably won't miss us.

Back to packing..... :)
Photobucket

No comments: