Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally...

We (especially me) are really enjoying the relaxing atmosphere of the Riverwalk. Luckily there is a great breeze, because it's actually quite warm down here.


I knew when we were making arrangements for this trip that Michael would be working, so I would have quite a bit of time to myself. And honestly all I really wanted to do was get caught up on some of my digital scrapbooking. So my computer and related components was one of the very first things I packed.


When Michael left this morning (after an incredible breakfast from room service) I thought I would spend some time scrapbooking before I got out of bed. And I will have you know that my dang mouse "stick" was broken, apparently. Seriously. I tried changing USB ports, turning the computer off and on, etc. Nothing worked.


Guess I was meant to get my butt out of bed earlier than originally intended. I got ready, made a walk along the river to the mall to find an electronic store. I know this sounds crazy, but they don't have one...in the ENTIRE mall. Seriously. So, I went by to check on Michael and take him a bite to eat.


Then I went back to the hotel, got in the car and went to town. And I would like to take this moment to give thanks for new phones with the navigation system. I've had one in my car for the past couple of years, and I depend on it heavily. This was my first experience to use the nav on my phone and I was completely impressed.


I found the Office Max. Bought a new mouse. And then, low and behold there was a Rack Room Shoes next door. I took that as a sign the Lord thought I deserved a new pair of sandals since I walked so much earlier. Thank you, Lord.

I tried to insert the page I FINALLY finished, but there's a problem with blogger and I can't get it downloaded.(Maybe tomorrow).

And the children are having a BLAST. Infact, when I talked with Kristi today she said that the kids are doing so great and they're having so much fun that they've decided to have more kids!! But then she said that when they saw how much Ethan ate, they were afraid of having one that ate like him and she said they wouldn't be able to afford it. HA!!! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you love how the Lord gives us signs in shoe stores!!!! I think that is my favorite sign!!!

Well I hope you got some cute ones, and I hope you have a fab days scrapbooking. I just wish I was there to keep you company - that is, when Michael isn't there, or course.