Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Gonna Share...

Our breakfast was delivered promptly at 7:30 this morning. And since each of you can't be here, I'd thought I would share...



Yummy. Wasn't that delicious? I thought so! And my favorite part was the little candied pecans on top of the waffles! :)

And with the help of GRABBIE, I'm able to share the page I FINALLY completed yesterday. And then a couple from this morning. It's been so relaxing just to sit in the bed, propped up by some over stuffed pillows, and play on PhotoShop Elements!







Photobucket

No comments: