Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Friday, May 8, 2009

We're Home

Michael and I are home.

We had a super trip. The absolute only thing that could have been better would have been if he didn't have to work at all. But, the job was what brought us to San Antonio in the first place.

I ate more guacamole than I care to admit. YUMMY. (The craziest part is that I never liked the green dip until my fourth pregnancy. And since then I just can't seem to get enough.) I guess I'm just making up for all the years I pushed it aside. HA!

I started reading a new book (Thank you, Grabbie) by John Grisham. It's very good and easy reading with a great story line. Hopefully I'll finish it in a day or two.

And as stated in my last post, I really enjoyed working on some of my digi pages, so here are a few...



We had dinner with Kyle and Terri Medlock last night (as well as their daugher, Amy and her boyfriend, Aaron). It was so great to see them again. After dinner here


(the Hard Rock cafe)

we found this...

and continued to enjoy some great conversation until after 10. An overall fabulous evening!
Here are some more pictures:
This is our hotel. We stayed here on our honeymoon and we've been going there ever since.
It's probably hard to tell in this picture, but these are two baby duck floating with their mother.

Photobucket

No comments: