Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

After church, we headed to Joe's Crab Shack with Granda, Granddad, Grabbie and Uncle B. And after eating some lobster, crab legs, and shrimp, we headed home.

By the time we got home, Ethan had already fallen asleep, so he's not in any of the pictures below. :(







I specifically asked Michael not to buy my anything this year because I got a massage at the Spa
in San Antonio. That's really all I wanted.
But, he spoiled me (as usual). After the redo of our cabinets, I joked with him about needing to re-buy some of my small appliances. I really wanted to add some red to the countertops. So sure enough he and the children picked out a new red cutting board, electric can opener, toaster, and KITCHEN AID mixer! To say that I was surprised and excited is an understatement.







When I told the children they spoiled me, Mason replied, "Good. Now you can spoil us!" HA! That child cracks me up!
And, a little update on Ethan...
He's been trying to walk for several weeks now. Taking a few steps (3-5) at different intervals, but not really more than that. And I told Michael when we were getting ready to leave last week that I would be angry if he started "running" while we were gone.
And sure enough he DID. He's walking EVERYWHERE. He still falls down some, but gets right back up. And now he gets angry when you try to carry him.
Can you say, "Stubborn"?
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms!!
And a special THANK YOU to my sweet children and precious husband.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Little April said...

I to have the red kitchen aid mixer, I love it! I really think it completes my kitchen :)