Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Friday, May 15, 2009

One Terrific Thursday

Yesterday the boys had Field Day at their school. I ended up being there a majority of the day so I have many pictures to share.


Here is all of first grade participating in sack races. It was so cute!



Connor with his teacher, Mrs. Waddell.



Mason jumping across one of the inflatables.




Here's Mason and his teacher, Ms. Abrams.


Mason participating in the sack race with fourth grade.



Mason and Addy.Connor's class in tug - of - war. His class ended up the champions out of eight first grade classes!

Connor's first grade class.
Mason and Ryan riding a "twin turbo" ride.


After all of the field day activities, we had a few hours of rest before Kate's pre-K graduation.

















Michael and I are so proud of our little graduate!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics of Kate at graduation!! Makes me tear up just looking at them. She's gotten so big!!! Oh, and those pics of Connor with his little girl friends....too cute! ;)