Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're Home

We've spent the last few days in Houston spending time with Michael's family. Sunday was his mother's 60th birthday, so we spent the day with bday festivities. Monday we took all the kiddos to the Johnson Space Center. We had no idea we would be there for nearly 7 hours, but it was pretty cool. The kids LOVED it! Once I have time to go through all the pics I'll post a few. Yesterday we went to the Incredible Pizza Company. It's similar to an Alley Cats...where they have pizza, games, lazer tag, bowling, and go karts all in one. I was really impressed because it was christian owned and operated so while we were bowling we got to watch only christian music videos. I told Michael he should open one of those here in Mansfield! HA!

After a few hours of fun, we headed home late last night. The kids were sad to leave...they love spending time with their cousins!

Michael and I enjoyed sleeping back in our own bed. (But many thanks to our nephew who let us use his new bed while we were in Houston. It was the perfect "romantic suite for two"...all decked out in transformers...complete with transformer sheets and comforter. I'm sorry to report that I don't have a pic. It would have been priceless!)

So, we're back. Spending a day at the house...doing laundry, working, etc. preparing for the remainder of a great Spring Break!


One day while I was sitting in the bedroom trying to get Ethan to take a nap, I got out my computer. Again, this page was done in less than an hour. I'll leave you with this...




Photobucket

No comments: