Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Church Picnic

On Sunday our church held our annual church wide picnic. This is always a huge hit! Especially for the kids because they have over 20 bounce houses! Due to the wind, it was a little cool, but sunny and no sight of rain. We had a great time!


We ate lunch first. And after Ethan ate his hamburger he was REALLY anxious to eat his cookie!

After lunch, the kids were ready to tackle the bounce houses!



This is a picture of Kate with Belle Salyer.
And this is Connor with Pierce. We don't see the Salyers very often, so the kids were really excited to hang out with them for a short time at the picnic.
This is Kate on Michael's shoulders. We were watching Mason's children's choir as they perform.

This is our children's choir for grades 3-6


Kate is chillin' with her daddy.













Granddad and Big E

Our friends, Alan and Terri Stein.
On another note, Connor's first grade class is participating in a study about chicks. They've been keeping chick eggs in an incubator for several weeks, and today the first chick hatched! Connor really enjoyed it! His teacher managed to snap a quick picture! Hope you enjoy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Bek said...

You'll have to share how to do Kate's hair style with me.

I'm not sure Claire has enough hair to wear it like that yet, but for future reference... :)