Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fondue, Anyone?

I'm hosting a wedding shower at my house on Saturday. And rather than having a traditional fruit and veggie tray, I decided it might be fun to offer a cheese fondue with the veggies and a chocolate fondue with the fruit.

Monday I started searching online for various recipes. And today I made a run to the store. So, this afternoon and evening I used my family as guinea pigs....we have two winners...

A monterrey jack and cheddar cheese combo fondue
The fondue with only cheddar was too cheesy....




We tried two chocolate fondues...milk chocolate and dark. Michael and Mason LOVED the dark chocolate. But we all agreed that the milk chocolate would be better to serve at the shower.
YUM.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bek said...

Yum!

Do share your cheese fondue recipe. I've made the choco kind but never the cheese kind. I'd love to try it!

Hope the shower goes well...