Jeremiah 29: 11-14

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

Saturday, April 4, 2009

MICHAEL is HOME!!!

It's Saturday and we are so excited at the Rooney household because our Daddy is FINALLY home!!! Michael has been out of town quite a bit this week. And it's espeically hard on the kids when he's gone for the weekend. But he's home now. Infact, he was able to get an earlier flight so we all went out for dinner.

My cousin, Krystal and her hubs Matthew are also in town for the evening. They are headed to the NASCAR race tomorrow, so they're staying at the Rooney Bed & Breakfast for the night. They went with us to eat at Ton's Mongolian Grill. YUM! And Ethan made a HUGE mess on the floor with all the food that somehow missed his mouth. I think we could have fed half of Ethiopia with all the food he dropped. I always feel so guilty when he makes such a huge mess when we go out. At the same time though, I'm glad it's not me cleaning it, for a change. HA.

I was hoping to have some more great pics of my kitchen re-do, but I'm afraid I've failed AGAIN. I really want to have the cabinets glazed (outlined) in brown. I didn't do it right on my first try. And after getting a quote that blew me away, I went back to Lowe's to talk to the guys in cabinets and in paint. They gave me some great pointers and assured me I could do this. So, with renewed hope, I headed home to try again. And since Michael's been out of town, I thought it would be really great if I could complete the project before he returned home.

But, like I said, I FAILED. Grabbie even came by this morning to confirm. So, after all the hard work we've put into our re-do it looks like I'm going to have to hire someone in order to get the exact look I want. Anyone in the area know a great painter?!?

Photobucket

No comments: